Friday, September 25, 2009

Sample Shots from Upcoming Module: Blood & Gold

So why don't I start this whole blogging thing with some posts from a module for Neverwinter Nights 2 that I am working on called Blood & Gold (that's just a provisional title). 



Now ain't that purty

And here is one more of the same area.  Note the way I did the multi-leveled stream using placed effects.  I'm not sure if it works entirely, but it looks good enough to me.



Now that's a better close up of the stream effect I am going after.

In case you are wondering, this module is roughly based on a scenario published in Wizards of The Coast's Silver Marches supplement by the same name.  Originally, I was working on a separate idea for a long dungeon crawl type thingy, but saw that I could fit my original idea into the above mentioned scenario.

I can't promise I will actually finish this module, but it is what I am working on at the moment.

I'll post more details about features and such in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment